Unmatched Detroit quality and convenience
Located at the corner of Woodward Avenue and Stimson Street, Woodward West is Detroit’s newest retail and residential community in Midtown, celebrating the best of Detroit living.
Woodward West will feature street level retail and 204 apartments in a variety of floor plans – including of studios and one- and two-bedroom layouts – with exceptional amenities and modern design. Pricing will be available at market and affordable rates.
Exceptional Amenities for Convenient City Living
Woodward West apartments were developed by a Detroit-based project team to offer everything you need for your new home.
Modern Apartment Features
- Modern, elevated, and environmentally sustainable design
- Thoughtful layouts to maximize living space and furniture arrangements
- Contemporary kitchen design with stainless steel appliances
- In unit laundry with Bosch washer and dryers
- Walk-in closets that maximize storage capacity*
- Private balconies with city views*
- Secure building entry via smartphone
*Available in select apartments
Thoughtful Community Amenities
- Walkable neighborhood with future street level retail and restaurants
- Fitness center and infrared saunas
- Wellness studio available for small groups or private classes
- Fully equipped business center
- Private offices are available to rent for those who work from home
- A pet-friendly community with on-site pet grooming room and outdoor dog run
- Theater room available for private screenings
- Community room with kitchen, pool table, and lounge area
- Rooftop deck with spa, barbecues, fire pit, and views of downtown Detroit
- Friendly, responsive management team committed to excellent service
- Secured package delivery lockers through Amazon
- Storage locker room
- Secured indoor and outdoor bike storage
- Electric vehicle charging stations
Enjoy all of Midtown
These new apartments in Midtown are situated within a walkable neighborhood rich in amenities. Woodward West is just blocks away from a grocery store, prime retail and restaurants, and Detroit’s sports and entertainment district. This transit-centered development is also conveniently located near the QLINE and bus stops, and is easily accessible from major freeways.
In the neighborhood
- Little Caesars Arena, home of the Detroit Red Wings and Detroit Pistons
- Comerica Park, home of the Detroit Tigers
- Whole Foods
- Wayne State University
- Detroit Medical Center
- Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA)
- Canine to Five
- Empire Kitchen + Cocktails
- Grey Ghost
- Detroit Shipping Company
- Founders Brewing Co.
- The Peterboro
- Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Fox Theatre
- DSO/Orchestra Hall
Interested in learning more about Woodward West? Share your info with us and our team will keep you up-to-date as we work toward building this exciting new place for you to call home.